Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New girl is a new favorite

Seen the show "New Girl"?  Comes on Tuesday nights after Glee on FOX I think, and it is a favorite of Trent and I.  So in case you haven't seen it, I have to share a couple of quotes from last night that made me about pee my pants, and currently typing about it made me laugh out loud in my office!  Nerd Fail!!!

So Jess (Zooey Deschenel) has decided to work with some teenagers that need some positive influencing in life, and so she decides to teach them hand bells.....yes....hand bells.  However they "loose" their practice space and here is what she says about it to her room mates "Guys, we have to practice here (at their apartment), they changed our practice space back into a hallway".  

Also during this episode 2 of her "dude" room mates are in a money testosterone war, and they keep doing dumb things to one another.  At one point one of them hides the couch and fridge in the others room.  So before the end of the show Jess is yelling about something and finishes her rant with the best quote of the night "and what happened to our couch and fridge?  Did we get robbed by giants?"!!!

This show truly makes me laugh!!  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

Now, I am off to save children.  Don't give me a pat on the back yet, I work in a Church, so it takes on a new meaning.  I save children from themselves, glue fights, jumping out of windows, and of course having a chair pulled out from under them.

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed out loud soooooo hard. Oh, you make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete