So, I feel I would be more apt. to blog if I had a camera. That way I can show what really goes on in my mind. Much to your surprise it isn't all tumbleweeds and dust storms. Since Trent and I are SO not technologically inclined (seriously, I can look at a computer and it won't work!!), we don't exactly have a working camera.
I bought one on sale about 4 years ago...it lasted about a year! Trent bought a cheap digital camera about 3 years ago thinking it would do the job, however you can be getting ready for Christmas before the camera would actually take the Easter photo. That sucker is sloooooooooooow!! So, any ideas? What kind of a camera should we get? Wish list:
-Takes pictures quickly
-Fool proof
-Not too many buttons
-Easy to use
-Takes pictures quickly
-and did I mention easy to use?
We know nothing about cameras and know we don't need anything fancy, we just want to bear witness to the fact that we don't just sit at home and play Phase 10 all year long. We do have a life, and want our kids to know that one day!!!! We were talking about starting a scrapbook of wineries we go to since we have hit about 25 of the over 100 in North Carolina, however we have not a single picture of our experiences!
We like our small Sony camera. But cannon makes really good cameras! Yes not only your children need to see pictures, but your family wants to see pictures also:)
ReplyDelete