Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Standing under the Mistletoe

Soooooooooooooo, exciting news.....Chelsea has signed up for her first 5k!!!!!  She will join the fam as Bump has turned us all in to running fools. (At least that is the case when we wear proper running attire).  Chels:
has signed up for the Mistletoe 5k in Winston-Salem the first weekend in December.  I am so excited to get to run it with her!!!  Now I must get myself back in running condition to be able to do it.  My goal is to do this one in 42 minutes.  That would be about 13.5 minute miles.  At least somewhere around there.  I think it is a pretty attainable goal if I get to work!!

Since we are talking about the lovely lady, I must tell one on her from a few years ago.  When I was in high-school and had my license if she wanted to go somewhere, I took her, so she should have been pretty nice to me don't you think??  Well, one day her "cute" little self said to me, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I look like Bump (our older sister) when I get older".  Well of course, I wouldn't take it the wrong way...just what everybody wants to hear from their sibling one day...I want to look nothing like you!!!!!  And guess who she turned out looking more like............muahahahahahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Scott and I think you should be a writer. You are quite comical.
    We are excited about the mistletoe run as well. It is the first run we will all get to do together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited toooooo! I LOVE writing on my blog! In fact....I might just write about the kind of day I have had thus far...

    ReplyDelete