Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Pictures....SIKE!!!

Soooooooo, excited to finally have a digital camera.  I had one many years ago when they were first coming out with digital cameras, and that thing didn't last a year!  I am very excited about having it and being able to post pictures.  Well, I brought my camera to work with me today so I could post about the exciting progress of our Christmas decorations we worked our butts off on yesterday.  Thennnnn, reality set in that I have an ancient computer and there is no slot for my SD card.  Not even a plug for a jump drive.  You can imagine my disappointment when that set in.  I was disappointed like a fat kid at the end of summer when he realizes he has to wait a whole year for the ice cream truck again!!

Anywho, I hope to have those pictures up soon, but until then, I need some help.  Trent and I went shopping the other night for the "Tour of homes", and after about 2 hours our eyes glazed over and we had about as much as we could handle and all of our decorating ideas started blending together and we didn't know whether we were getting something to go in the bathroom or the living room.  Sooooooo, I need some help!
Here is where we still need help decorating.  What are your ideas...
-Office upstairs...small weird shaped room.  Lime green walls.  Large glass desk and bookcase.  What should we do in that room????
-Staircase: In the past I have put garland up the banister and put ribbon in it and little red poinsettias.  What to do with it this year????  Pictures or ideas appreciated!

Hopefully I can get some pictures up soon, because I am so excited to have a camera that doesn't turn off randomly after every 3 pictures you take.  something tells me there is some internal malfunction if that is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment