Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh, hello again

Oh hi, It's me.....remember me??  I am hoping to get back in to things on here.  So, I thought I would start off with a wonderful but unusual picture.  This is the sunset in...wait for it.....Albemarle!!!  Who would have thought it right?  But it was too pretty not to capture!  I just had to!!  
And, you're welcome!


So, what to talk about in a blog that was originally started as a weight loss accountability to myself in which I am no longer participating.....I think anything is fair game then!!  Lots has happened since I last posted.  Like, this guy...
Isn't he handsome??  No, he's not mine.  I am the new cute aunt to a crazy little man.  Wait, flip that.  I am the new crazy aunt to a cute little man!!!  Hard to believe he is 5 months old!!!

Also I went on this wonderful vacation to this heavenly place.....
No, I didn't take a picture of the pool, that is the gulf water.  Does it get any better than that??  I am guessing no unless you tell me you like there and do that every day, then I might think differently.  Is it just me or does one of the chicks walking in the water look naked???

So, now that we are up to speed on what my life is doing, let's make this so regular Dulcolax would be proud!  It's a date!  



No comments:

Post a Comment