Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time Flies...

So I am trying to take Bump's advice, and not run as much as possible because of the ole' shin splints!!  Which has really not worked out to be too hard since this week I haven't had much time to workout!!  So I decided to do the cross trainer...eliptical...whatever you call it, and however you spell it...it looks like this...

I took a book with me today to give me something to do.  I hate straining my neck to look up at the tvs, I leave with a bigger crick in my neck than in my joints from exercising!!  So, anywho, I just hoped on and started the book.  I guess I got into it, because when I decided I was done reading for now, I had been on there 55 minutes.  I never knew time on a cross trainer could fly by so quickly!!  Bump would be proud...I don't so much mind the idea of doing something other than running if I can read and time flies like that!!!  I might be able to be a little more patient with my shins!!

Well, I'm off to do something for VBS I'm sure!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! Keep implementing cross training and your shin splints will be back to normal in no time. I am so proud of the 16 lbs. lost also. I think you look wonderful:) I love you and we can't wait until the 4th.

    ReplyDelete