Tomorrow is weigh day my friends...and well I am most excited about it! I feel like I should be down. If not, in the words of an awkward hispanic boy in high school that told me once "Your body is just changing". No he wasn't referencing my workout efforts because at the time...I had none, but rather my acne!! Who doesn't love high school??? So even if I'm not down, I feel my legs and stomach not jiggling so much!!
So anywho, tomorrow will be a good day, but as of now, I am down to 243.5, which is down 13.5! Not too shabby. I am feeling it more now than before and I hate to say it but I think it is in part due to the elyptical. Key to being able to work my arse off on that machine....James Patterson. As much as I would love to say its because we work out together and he tells wonderful stories, its his books! I LOVE Jame Patterson. Since I was getting bored on the eliptical, I one day took a book, and I get into the book so much I forget how long I have been on there. It's a great feeling.
The skinny on today's workout: I started the eliptical and did 1 1/2 miles, then went outside and ran 1/2 mile at the Y park, then went back inside to the track upstairs in the Y and ran a mile!! This was my first time really really trying to run since I started the eliptical, and I felt myself going a little faster. So that was nice!!!
New Food Finds: Sadly....this has not been a priority this week, because I have been sooooooooo busy with work and VBS, cooking is a foreign language to me!! However, Zaxby's house salad with Lite Ranch, is better than any fast food salad I have ever found. Also, I have started something new....V8 juice.
It helps with the busy schedule to hold me over until dinner. I wasn't so sure about it since I hate Gazpacho, because who really likes cold soup....but i can do the vegetable juice!!!
I would love to sit here and chat, but I must get on to more professional things like painting a panda costume, counting McDonald's toys, and practicing my dance moves before VBS!
I would love a video post of those dances moves! LOVE YOU CHICKY!!
ReplyDeleteAt the end of VBS I dressed up as a ghetto panda and danced!! No video's, but I fear a picture or 2 was taken!
ReplyDelete