Friday, June 24, 2011

16 and counting

Today's Weigh Day=Happy Day!!!  Down 2.5lbs more bringing the grand total to 16lbs gone!!  Asta la NEVA!!!  My goal was 20lbs by the 4th.  I have one more week, and 4lbs to go....doable....but we will see!!

The skinny on this weeks workout: Not only have a taken a liking to the eliptical, but I have been doing what I call "2 a days".  Its when you work out in the morning, then go to work and are in...
For another 3 hours.  Some of the moves that go with the music for these things are like a full body workout!  We get a complete arm, finger, thigh, and leg workout!!!  I have hoped, jumped, bounced, and shaken what my mama gave me more in the past week, than I think in the past year total!!  None the less, it has been fun, and though totally worth all of the efforts, very very exhausting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment