So last Friday I finally broke my holding steady streak! I hoped on and was down another 3 lbs. So I am down 10 all together. I was hoping for more than that in 4 weeks, but I can tell everything is fitting looser! My only pair of jeans no longer have quite the muffin top they have had. Just a little one now. Trent and I have gone out on the lake with some friends a couple of times lately, and even my bathing suit bottoms came off after a good dump off of the tube! Not a pretty picture....but a good problem in my book!
The skinny on this weeks workout: Last Monday I hoped on the treadmill and just said to myself, I am going to just go until I can't go anymore...so for the first time I didn't just make it a mile, I did 1.4!!! I know I looked like the biggest weirdo in that room with this big ole grin on my face for what seemed to everyone else no reason. Anywho, even if the weight isn't just dropping off like I had originally hoped....this right here is motivation!! So that 5K doesn't seem so far away after all.
New food finds: Some things I just won't give up!! For me, fried okra and rocky road are must haves. Not every day, but I can't give them up for good. However, summer veggies can still be delish when prepared in new ways. So I put some squash and zucchini on the grill after putting a little EVOO, vegetable seasoning, and fresh parmesan cheese! Trent fell in love with them as did I. So something I recommend.
No comments:
Post a Comment