Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Random Acts of....Encouragement!

Last week I went out for a nice little evening jog, and shortly after I started, was greeted on the road by a woman in her SUV, that had turned around just to speak to me!  Her words were:


"Something told me to turn around to say something to you.  I am so proud of you for doing what you are doing.  No matter what your pace, at least you are out here doing it, and I hope you accomplish whatever goal it is that you are working towards.  You have inspired me to after work head home and run.  You can do it!"!!!


HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!?!  


The weird thing is, as I was starting my run I was just thinking to myself how self consious I am about how slow I can be sometimes.  That was the motivation I needed to keep doing what I was doing!!

2 comments: