I have been WAY off track lately. If my eyes saw it....I ate it, and if there was an excuse not to work out...I made it!! I have gained back 3 of my 18lbs I lost.
Alas, my mind is clear and my jeans are tight, so I am ready to get back on track!!!! I have been in the gym the past week and it has felt amazing! I never realized how good it would feel to go back. If I were flexible enough I would kick myself for ever making excuses not to go. I feel like I have let myself down...which is not the greatest of feelings. But onward and upward to bigger and better things...............
Hit the Brixx:

I have officially registered. No turning back now. I have committed, and whether or not I can run the whole thing, I shall try my damn-dest! Mom and Chris have registered too...now we are just waiting on (in the words of my mother) "Scott Allen". Pretty dang excited to be doing it with family!!!!! The family that runs together...well...I assume gets sweaty together!! I am so excited and have less than 2 weeks to get my butt back in gear and get ready for this thing.
Oh, hey, speaking of half marathons, Bump did one this weekend:

In just over 2 hours the maniac ran 13.1 miles!!!! I loved the bumper sticker "1/2 marathon, because I'm only half crazy". I am so proud of her!!! I know I know, you are asking if that is my next endeavor?? *Sigh. Well, as ready as I sound for it, no. Though I think it is amazing that she was able to do it, I will be there with bells and whistles (and maybe a string of Christmas lights) hopefully for the next one to cheer on from the sidelines!!
There is no "Skinny" on anything I have had to eat lately, so we will just move right along from that! Unless 16 is the new 4 and fried okra is the new zero calorie veggie!!
This has been fun and I would love to stay and type chat all day, but I must get some work done today, and definitely a run in!
Oh Ashely - please write everyday. It is a highlight in my day to read your blog. . . and yes, we are doing the race together. We need to get that darn Scott Allen to register. I am going to look up his number right now.
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, I get to see you tomorrow!
I love you Creme,
mom