WELCOME!!! That goes to you and to me! I am so new to this whole blogging thing, and am clueless as to how it really works! So my sister blogs, and I have really gotten in to reading hers as well as others she reads or follows or stalks...however it is done! So then I thought, I want to keep track of myself as I am committed to becoming a new and improved me!!
Before you click that X and say...oh lovely, yet another weight loss blog....quite contraire my friend!! I do want to see my weight loss journey and keep myself motivated, but I want to share what gets me there and HOW I get there. Not one of those, well duh, exercise and eat right and you will loose weight....(says the skinny person with great running legs or fantastic willpower). I want to share lifestyle changes I learn along the way; What keeps me going; and since I looooove to cook, why not throw some new recipes your way that are delicious yet don't leave you wondering why your weight just went back up!!!(Also to share the fun I have on the way with those that love and support me)
I am excited to start this journey, and get going on this blog as an accountability to myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment